Monday, October 1, 2012

Dita Von Teese Shares Beauty Secrets

Celebrities look great all the time. Sometimes I can't help but wonder, "How do they do it?" It's like they're always blooming 24/7! It's an instances like these that I'd really do whatever in order to know their beauty secrets. I bet you do too right?

But a lot of celebrities' secret lie in the makeup they use and how they apply it. Some makeup are so subtle they look pretty natural. Some celebrities share their beauty and makeup secrets freely but others keep them to themselves. But you know what? It's our lucky day because one celebrity generously shared her makeup secret and that celebrity is none other than renowned burlesque star Dita Von Teese!

Dita recently launched her own makeup line so, rest assured she knows what she's talking about! Are you ready for her makeup tips? Here we go!

1. Alabaster skin is the perfect base for a vintage look. I'd never dream of getting a tan - I always wear sunscreen and put on a hat when I'm out in the sun. 
2. Classic red lipstick is the most chic beauty statement a woman can make. Matte lips are like luscious rose petals. Add just a touch of gloss to the center. 
3. In the Thirtees and Forties, leaving the half-moon at the bottom of your nail was the epitome of elegance. It has now become modern and chic again.
4. For a dramatic look, I start with a neutral lid, define a line of black shadow in the crease. Finish with a sparkling white on your brow bone and eyelid. 
5. I always powder my nose using pressed powder in an exquisite, jewelled compact.


Source: DailyMail

0 comments: