Wednesday, November 6, 2013

No Undies for Jaimie Alexander in this Dress!

Fresh outrageous update everyone!

I was just browsing the net for an outrageous outfit to present to you when I saw this picture. Actually, this picture is of Jaimie Alexander during the premiere of "Thor: The Dark World" at the El Capitan Theater in Los Angeles on Monday. I feel sorry for Chris Hemsworth and the rest of the cast because I don't think they got noticed. I bet all eyes were on Jaimie and the fact that she wasn't wearing any underwear!

It's so obvious because her dress has a transparent panel running from the neckline between her breasts going down to her navel and down the length of her right thigh to her toes! The back view of her dress revealed the sheer panel going down the length of her left leg to her toes. The panels leave little to the imagination because when she walked her butt and even her most private part were seen at certain angles! Her most private part was in full view when on the side angle! I guess she was ready for anything because there didn't seem to be any bush down there.

I don't know about you but Jaimie Alexander seems like an exhibitionist to me.

Oh well, would you be as daring as her to wear this dress?


0 comments: