Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pretty, Cute and Outrageous is a Winner!

 
I just want to share something wonderful to all of you my readers out there. This fashion blog won Best Fashion Blog in the Professional Level at the 1st Annual Bloggy Awards. It's the first wherein bloggers all over Bicol converged to share their ideas and skills. It might not be a big deal to some but to me it is. I started this blog in 2007 and at that time I never thought this would ever win anything! I just started this because I wanted to share the beautiful things that I see in terms of fashion, beauty and many others. Truly beautiful and unique things deserve to be shared do you agree? 


Pretty, Cute and Outrageous was actually nominated in three categories: Best Fashion Blog, Best Beauty Blog, and Best Blog Design.It only won in the first category but I'm so happy and proud it did!

This award just inspires me even more to share all the beautiful things out that my eyes will behold! And I hope, you, my readers, won't get tired of checking back here to see what's new!

0 comments: