Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Must-Have NYX Round Lipstick!


NYX is a cosmetics brand that is gaining popularity these days, especially here in the Philippines. Personally, I haven't had the chance to try any of its products but I sure would love to! I've been browsing some online shops that offer NYX products at affordable prices and I think I just found the perfect site that suits my budget.

The first NYX product I'd like to try is its Round Lipstick! This lip product has lots of positive reviews which makes me even more confident that I'm making the right choice in trying it out.

Anyway, I can't really go wrong with the Round Lipstick because it can be used all-year round! It is capable of providing a fantastic velvet texture and saturated color thanks to its mineral-based emollient formula. This makeup also prevents it from smudging.

NYX Round Lipstick is perfect! But the problem is, there are 144 shades to choose from!! And all of them seem like great colors so I hope I can choose one or several that suit me. Narcissus, Flower, Milan, Margarita, Sky Pink, and Watermelon seem like great shades!

Have you tried NYX Round Lipsticks? What's your favorite shade?



Photo Credit: NYX Cosmetics



0 comments: