Monday, August 17, 2009

Get Tantalizing Eyes with Sephora Smoky Eye Palette

I've always wanted to try out smoky-eye makeup, but I just know how to apply it by myself. If I want a great smoky-eye makeup I'd have to go to a salon to get the job done right. I just wish I knew how.

Anyway, if I have more time on my hands soon, I'd love to experiment. I just got to have the right tools for the job. I found the perfect one already - it's the Sephora Smoky Eye Palette! This kit is complete for creating dramatic eyes that everyone will envy. Aside from being a complete kit, another great thing about this Palette is, it comes with application instructions for the perfect result.

The Sephora Smoky Eye Palette has the following features:

  • Four 0.07 oz eyeshadow shades

  • Black eyeliner pencil

  • 0.1 oz Gradual Volume Black Mascara

  • Double-sided brush/sponge-tip applicator

  • All in a smart, handy palette equipped with explanatory pictures and a mirror. Take the makings of a stunning look wherever you go with this essential ensemble you simply can't miss.

Source: Sephora

0 comments: