Monday, March 14, 2011

Catenina By Hermes, Wishful Thinking!

Do you know that Hermes bags are some of the most expensive and most exclusive bags in the world? even celebrities have a hard time getting their hands on some of them! Mere mortals like us can only wish we too could get our hands on some of them. If you want to indulge in a bit of wishful thinking for a Hermes bag, do so with me.

Right now I'm wishing for this Catenina Bag! It's a gorgeous evening bag which is made of printed silk. It's actually available in two colors one is red and the other is blue. It has two sections inside where you can store small things in. There are two options of carriage; one is by hand or over the shoulder. It comes with two stylish silver chain straps for the latter.

Do you want to know how much it costs? Whether you like it or not, it's $5, 450.00! I guess we'll just have to be content with wishful thinking!

Source: USA Hermes

1 comments:

myles said...

I like Hermes bag...wishful thinkinf lng tlaga ako. I have Hermes bag imitation lang..yun lng ang can afford ko..hehehe...I don't have plans to buy original, it's too expensive!!!! sayang ng pera...mabayong na sna ako..hahaha!